Pioneers in the industry, we offer industrial porcelain heater from India.
Industrial Porcelain Heater
Product Price: Rs 250 / PieceGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece
Manufactured from high temperature bearing insulators, Isotherm Porcelain Heaters offered are used in various industries. The Antique Porcelain Heater contains elements that are exposed partially in the air for better transmission of heat. Porcelain Heater is extensively used in ovens, tanks where draining cannot be done to change the heaters. The Porcelain Heaters offered by us are known for their high precision, performance and durability. Porcelain Heater is constructed using several refractory ceramic blocks assembled together to the required length. The Nichrome wire heating element is inserted into the ceramic blocks, with a terminal block at one end. This assembly is then inserted into a pre-assembled special protection tube when used in liquid immersion and gas application. However, porcelain heaters can also be used in the direct air-heating application without the protection tube.
|Power||300 - 6000 W|
- Offers a large area to heat liquids or semi-solid materials like wax, fats, oil and bitumen
- Suitable for indirect heating of gases and liquids, where it is inserted into a pocket or protection tube in the process tank, wherein, it can be repaired or replaced without draining the process tank
- Wide range of lengths, voltages and power is available to meet customers’ specific requirement.
- Simple and low-cost installation
- Ease of maintenance and repair
- Energy-efficient as 100% of the heat generated is within the solution.
- The ceramic core elements can be equipped with a terminal box
- We can offer brass terminal strips and electric cables for high temperatures to assure the electric connections
- We can offer temperature sensors, thermostats, or regulators to pilot the heater
- Temperature sensors are generally inserted in a separate thermowell welded on the same flange than the sheath or equipped of a threaded bushing
The most common porcelain heater applications include:
- In water, foodstuff, oil
- Anodizing and plating baths
- Alkaline solutions
- Processing of phosphoric acid and chromic acid
- Alkaline solutions
- Medium size ovens
- Powder coating booths
- Chemical and paint industry etc.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback