Freeze Protection Heaters
Aluminum Foil Heaters
|Voltage||110 to 240 V|
|Rated Wattage||5 to 100 watts and even more 10 - 20,000ohms/m|
|Temperature Range||25 to 130 Deg C|
|Power Density||3 to 8 watts/m|
|Length of the Heater||200 to 10000 mm|
|High Voltage resistance||1800 V for 5 sec|
|Insulation resistance||100 M ohms|
Aluminum Foil Heaters are widely used for defrosting in refrigerators, deep freezers, ice cabinets.Heat Preservation and freezing mist elimination in medicine & foodstuff processes, agriculture & industry. Dehumidification and heating in photocopiers, toilet seats & other applications. In these heaters, PVC wire heater is melted onto a single aluminium foil or sandwiched between two aluminium foils. Its back has doubled sided PSA so that it can be conveniently fixed on any surface. These heaters are very useful for low-temperature heating requirements to a maximum level 130 deg C. These heaters can be made in different shape and sizes, has good flexibility, excellent insulation resistance, portable, convenient to handle, lowe price.
Drain Line Heater
|Operating temperature||60 to 150 Deg C|
|Power cable length||1 m|
- Fully sealed
- Extremely flexible.
- Silicon insulated drain-line heaters cables.
- Silicon elastomer insulated drain-line heaters cables with tinned copper braid for earthing and mechanical protection.
- Silicon elastomer insulated drain-line heaters cables with stainless steel braid for earthing and mechanical protection.
Outdoor Electric Heaters
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 Meter
|Operate Temperature||60 to 150 Deg C|
- Lightweight, thin, flexible.
- Uniform heating.
- Moisture and chemical proof
- Thermal insulation or thermal conductive overlayer.
Self Regulating Defrost Heaters
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 PIECE
|Temperature||40 - 150 Deg C|
- Automatically adjusts heat output based on surface and ambient temperatures
- No temperature controller is required
- Plug-in ready pre-assembled power cord
- Grounded design for added safety
- Suitable for extremely cold conditions as low
- Safe for indoor and outdoor use
- Safe to overlap heating cable for easy installation.