Our product range includes a wide range of immersion heaters.
Product Price: Rs 1,000 / PieceGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Piece
Isotherm Immersion heaters are used to heat many liquid substances like water, oil, chemicals and even to stabilize gas within their tanks. They are used in many industries within different liquid storing tanks, during the processing of pipes and in pressurizing the storing containers. This product is made in such a way so as to withstand almost any environment and you can make use of it either in a pure water tank or under any acidic medium.
|Voltage||24 V DC to 3x690 V AC|
Types of Immersion Heaters:
- Different types of these heaters are widely available which are used according to their purpose. A few most common are given below;
- Over the side heaters – These are designed especially for such tanks, which do not support any heater; you have to attach the contraption at the side of the tank to make it work. You must put the heater down into the tank from the top and attach it to the sidewall, which once turned ON will circulate the flow of heat.
- Flanged heater – This type of heater comes with a bent tool that needs to be welded at the time of installation. Wiring box is also available with the contraption that houses the entire heating control system along with temperature control feature. A most common use of this flanged immersion heater is within pressurized vessels and tanks carrying liquid element. You can also monitor and even control the machine.
- Threaded/Screw Plug Heater –This heater can be directly welded at the side of the tank and also has a wiring box with all the control mechanism built in. This heater not only keeps the liquid at a stable temperature but also prevents it from freezing in cold weather.
- No matter which type of heating device you use, it is very common that when their life span is completed, they are likely to get a burnout. However, in this case, you do not need to buy a new device from scratch, instead just change the heating element and it will all be as good as new.
Use in Industries:
- The main purpose of immersion heaters is to generate heat within a tank so they are considered as a valuable tool within many industries that are engaged in the manufacture of items like oil, chemicals, petroleum and similar others. The correct way to install these is to dip the entire coil that is the actual heating tool within the liquid that is to be treated.
- There are many different companies, which are engaged in the production and manufacture of these heaters so it totally depends on the buyer for which purpose they are actually buying for.
- The price is set according to the use of the heater like if you want to use it simply as water heating tool, then you can have it at quite a low price but as you proceed further with a more complicated use mainly in oil and gas industries, cost also rises. Immersion heaters are also available in many different shapes and sizes depending on the substance you need to heat.
- Working with customer feedback and demands many companies have aimed to improve the quality of service that they deliver. Improvements have been made in various aspects such as a robust design, power usage capacity, the effectiveness of casing or covering and the accurate length of the rod-shaped tool to be dipped.
- Usually, an electric or immersion heater is composed of a metallic base that is carefully welded with electric heaters.
- These heaters are flat or long, tubular shaped depending on the design and manufacturing concept. Each heating rod is coated with superior quality Nickel-Chromium wire along with Magnesium Oxide which is an electric insulator that is used for quick heating, prevention against rust and corrosion.
- Besides this, all of this is specially designed to make it shock resisting but still, one must be very careful while handling these types of tools.
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback