Our range of products include tubular heaters.
Product Price: Rs 250 / PieceGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece
Tubular Heaters elements from ISOTHERM are the most versatile and best-suited industrial heating solution for many applications. Tubular elements from ISOTHERM™ are factory-configured to almost any shape or size. Custom bending diameters can be made upon request and we can manufacture a variety of industrial heating solutions such as flanged tubular heaters. Tubular heaters are typically made using steel, stainless steel, Incoloy, Inconel or titanium alloys. Tubular elements are often regarded as the foundation of all heating elements. These heating elements have a strong outer sheath to help protect the process heater from physical stress and uses high-quality alloys to allow efficient heat transfer from the resistance coil to your heating medium. Depending on their rating, sheath and shape, ISOTHERM™ electric tubular heaters are used in a variety of industrial heating applications (conduction, convection, radiation heating) that require process temperatures of up to 750°C (1 382°F) to heat liquids, gases and solids. A variety of diameters are available to adjust watt densities in your application and to design your industrial heating product for best performance and long life. Standard and custom-made terminal pins allow for easy installation and maintenance. ISOTHERM™ uses high-quality magnesium oxide to allow for efficient heat transfer from resistive coil to your heating medium whether it is air, liquid or solid. Bending radiuses are designed with careful expertise to allow for optimal performance when meeting “form fit and function” within your application.
|Material||Brass, Stainless steel, Nickel|
- Threaded fittings
- Brazed, crimped or welded to the element’s cold section.
- Used as a tight joint to the heater, which is fixed in open tanks or vessels.
- Available in nickel-plated brass for field installation on elements
- Easy to install
- Configurable to virtually any shape
- Compact size
- Precise and easy control of heat output
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to replace thus eliminating long shut-down periods
The most common tubular heating applications include:
- Animal Incubators for Prenatal Care
- Epoxy Curing
- Food Service Equipment
- Fusing Laminated Sheets Together
- Hopper and Silo Heaters - Plastic, Food Agriculture
- Kettles and Tanks
- Ovens - Process, Curing, Food
- Paint and Enamel Baking Equipment
- Plastic Sheet Bending Equipment
- Spas and Hot Tubs
- Steam Tables
- Sterilizers and Autoclaves
- Stretch Wrapping Equipment
- Textile and Chemical Dryers
- Welding Preheat Equipment
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback