Thermic Fluid System
Thermal fluid heating is a type of indirect heating in which a liquid phase heat transfer medium is heated and circulated to one or more heat energy users within a closed-loop system. Thermal oil, glycol, and water are conventional heat transfer mediums for these systems.
ISOTHERM offer Electric Thermic Oil systems in various configurations. For detailed information on specific heater designs, please contact us.
Electric Thermic Fluid System
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
|Voltage||230 VAC or 415 VAC or as per costumers requirement.|
|Heater Material||CS,MS,SS or any special metals.|
|Power||upto 4 MW|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||315 Deg C or 600 F|
- Capacities from 5kW to 4MW
- Liquid phase service to 315C or 600F
- Skid mounted with a control panel and primary circulation pump
- With or without mounted and pre-piped expansion tank
- Integrated control system with required safety interlocks and modulating controls
- Pre-engineered designs ready for procurement and fabrication.
- Medium voltage available
- Liquid service above 600F
- Classified areas: Class 1 Div. 2, Class 1 Div. 1, ATEX, etc.
- Advanced control system options
- Vapour phase thermal oil
- Molten Salt
- Custom configurations.
- Production Capacity: 5 Sets Per Month
- Delivery Time: 4 Weeks
- Packaging Details: Wooden Box