Finned Tubular Heaters
Our product range includes a wide range of finned tubular heaters.
Finned Tubular Heaters
Product Price: Rs 250 / PieceGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Piece
Finned Tubular Heaters are constructed using Isotherm’s robust tubular element as the basis of construction. Fin material is continuously spiral wound tightly onto the element surface to increase the convective surface area for air and non-corrosive gas heating. Fin spacing and size have been tested and selected to optimize performance. Steel finned units are then furnace brazed, bonding the fins to the sheath to increase conductive efficiency. This allows higher wattage levels to be achieved in the same flow area and produces lower sheath temperatures prolonging heater life. For higher temperature or more corrosive applications, stainless steel fins securely wound on alloy sheath are available. Application conditions such as vibration and toxic/flammable media should be taken into consideration when installing heaters. Protective coatings are available for use on steel finned heaters for mildly corrosive or high humidity applications. Finned tubular elements are safer to operate than open coil heaters as the risk of fire from combustible particles in the flow stream and electrical shock is minimized. Increased service life and less maintenance required due to the rugged finned element construction. Power loading (w/in) of finned tubular can be matched to any open coil installation.
|Elements diameter||0.375", 0.430", 0.475"|
- Threaded fittings
- Brazed, crimped or welded to the element’s cold section.
- Used as a tight joint to the heater, which is fixed in open tanks or vessels.
- Supplied in brass, steel, or stainless steel.
- Available in nickel-plated brass for field installation on elements
- Easy to install
- Configurable to virtually any shape
- Compact size
- Precise and easy control of heat output
- Easy to maintain
- Easy to replace thus eliminating long shut-down periods
The most common tubular heating applications include:
- Animal Incubators for Prenatal Care
- Epoxy Curing
- Food Service Equipment
- Fusing Laminated Sheets Together
- Hopper and Silo Heaters - Plastic, Food Agriculture
- Kettles and Tanks
- Ovens - Process, Curing, Food
- Paint and Enamel Baking Equipment
- Plastic Sheet Bending Equipment
- Spas and Hot Tubs
- Steam Tables
- Sterilizers and Autoclaves
- Stretch Wrapping Equipment
- Textile and Chemical Dryers
- Welding Preheat Equipment
Get Best Quote Request Callback